Monday, July 30, 2012

7-30-12

Dearest Family,

WOW! What a week we had... I have about 2 seconds to write because of the crazy day we had, but know that i love you all. There was no time to read, so if you had something important, I am sorry. I will print all and respond next week. 

Couple of quick points of the week:

Brenda was BAPTIZED on Sunday! It was really great and we are so happy for this miracle. Her sister, Estefanía will be baptized the coming week. 

Cristina was called to be the YW Secretary. So proud of her!

I was in my own area all week and it was nice to have that time!

Today, the reason that I don´t have any time is that we were in the TEMPLE!!!!! Yep! We had the amazing call last night to get to the Temple in the morning for a training about the open house! We were in the training with other missionaries from the Buenos Aires south and west missions with the area presidency. Wow! Was it ever amazing! I am really excited for the chance that we will have to participate in the open house. At the end, they took us through a tour of the temple and it was absolutely amazing. The open house starts this Saturday and goes through the 25th. I don´t have time for details, but it will be amazing! It was 3 hours there, 3 hours in the training, and 3 hours back, so we are out of time and off to work. 

Know that I love you all! I pray for you all. I hope that all is well. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love the gospel. I love the Temple. I know that we can be an eternal family. I know that the Savior lives. I love this work! I love being a missionary. 

Love you all!
Hermana Shelley



No comments:

Post a Comment