Wednesday, June 20, 2012

6-18-12

Dearest Family,



So my week! Honestly, I have about 2 seconds... we have a brother coming to take care of the mold issue, so I have to run. 

It was a really great week but also trying for a number of things. I really had to rely a lot on my faith and testimony, and learned a lot. I don´t know that I have ever prayed so much in my whole life, but it was a really neat thing to see the miracles and peace come as we counseled with the Lord. 

Javier was confirmed and it was a beautiful blessing! We are still working with the family and his mom came to church again! His step dad still doesn´t quite want to reactivate, but we made a huge step with him when he participated for the first time in a lesson. So awesome! It was a really neat lesson and the spirit was really strong. 

Well... I am sorry, but I really do have to run. It´s going to be a crazy day and a crazier week... the transfer ends this Sunday, so we will see what will happen! haha. Good times in Argentina. 

I love the gospel! I love my Savior. I love that we are reading the Book of Mormon so quickly. I  have really increased my testimony of it as I have looked even closer to come to know my Savior through it´s pages. I love being a missionary. It is such a great blessing to see the hand of the Lord in the lives of His beloved children here in Argentina. 


I love you all so much and pray for you always!

Love,
Hermana Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment